Re: SSN - O&M alignment wrt OGC implementations

a central point indeed, holding for all OGC standards involved, not the least
for coverages and WCS through which immense amounts of data are being served
already. The world out there might not enjoy concepts requiring separate,
additional (and maybe incompatible) software. Harmonization is a highly valued
asset, not only within OGC.

-Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann