using O&M implementations for ssn "implementation" requirements

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 04:35:16 +0000
To: Joshua Lieberman <jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com>
CC: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Josh,
In the meeting this morning you suggested  that existing O&M implementations can be used for the purposes of the rec-track  standardisation of ssn.
We did discuss this in an ssn meeting recently (last week, I think?, or the one before that?), but it may well be that you are thinking of something quite different to what was considered in that  discussion. Would you be able to write an email to the list  to expand on your idea --- pointing to a specific example of something we could use?

Thanks,
Kerry