ACTION-207: calling all Australians (new time proposed for BP sub-group meeting)

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 16:20:33 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
All-

on our call today (minutes [1]) we proposed a new time for our meeting that
was somewhat less antisocial for folks in NZ (ok, Byron).

Once the clocks change in Europe (30-Oct) we will change our time to:

16:00utc = 17:00cet = 05:00nzdt (+1 day)

Unfortunately that's 03:00aedt for all you Auzzies ... pretty anti-social
(but not materially worse than the current time!). I know that this would
effectively preclude your participation in discussions.

Through the (northern-hemisphere) summer period, we've had some Aussie
participation (thank you!) ... is it acceptable for you to participate by
correspondence over the next 6-months? We can always have ad-hoc webex
sessions if there are specific issues to be resolved?

Please let me know ...

Our next meeting on 26-Oct will be at the _current_ time 14:00utc.

Then the one after that on 9-Nov would be 16:00utc unless our Aussie
colleagues object.

Jeremy

(close ACTION-207)

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2016/10/12-sdwbp-minutes.html