Re: About the demo I made yesterday

Hi Ghislain,

It is indeed more generic at the ontology level in general like the pointer
you give,
but targeting versioned and modularized ontologies, which is not covered by
"minimal configuration for 'slash namespaces'"

The little Content-Disposition trick is a plus, it gives a hint to the
software agent about how to name the file where to store the retrieved
document.

Kind regards,
Maxime