SDW-BP ready for review pending Working Draft release

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 19:52:03 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
All. Months have passed since FPWD, but finally we're ready to ask _you_ to
vote for another Working Draft release of the SDW Best Practice document -
please can you have a read through the Editors Draft [1] - especially
noting the statements in the "Status of this Document" (SOTD) section [2]

There _may_ still be a few changes isolated to the Glossary [3] (@bill has
promised to make changes before Monday if changes are to be made!).

The vote to release will be on our next Plenary WG call: 19 October.

Thanks for all your help (especially my fellow editors) to get us this far.
Yes, there's more to do - but we're keen to share the improvements since
FPWD.

Jeremy

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/
[2]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#sotd