Re: [Minutes-COV] 2016-11-23

done: updated (in git ) OGC doc number (have reserved a doc number via the
OGC portal) and cleaned up a couple of issues.

Reviewing open issues - these are largely questions of:
1) being consistent across notes in terms of BP for referencing and
encoding geometries, CRS etc.
2) extending examples once the initial structure and sanity check is
complete.
3) Review regarding what, if any, Time based abstract dimensions we want to
make first class citizens in the ontology - at the moment we simply have a
classification based on the range being bound to an element from Time....
possibly we want to be able to make a stronger statement about the types of
operations that the specific type of time element supports?

Rob