From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois.86@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 23 November 2016 at 3:49 am
To: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [sdw] ssn meeting this week

Dear all,

Regrets for this week meeting,

I vote in favor of owl:inverseOf in SOSA core, definitively.

Kind regards,
Maxime
Le lun. 14 nov. 2016 06:27, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au<mailto:armin.haller@anu.edu.au>> a écrit :
Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 15 November 2016 21:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20161115T21&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call>

  1.  SOSA core to use inverseOf (vote), owl:Class (vote)  *
  2.  Documentation tool for SOSA and SSN, proposal: https://github.com/specgen/specgen

  3.  [ISSUE 85 https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/85], [ISSUE 86 https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/86], [ISSUE 87 https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/87]
* NB: We have three votes for using inverseOf on the mailing list (Antoine, Raphaël, Raul) and we had 3 positive votes in the last meeting (after the hour), i.e. if you are AGAINST inverseOf in the SOSA core you will need to raise your voice now on the mailing list or join the meeting to raise your objections there. Also, if inverseOf is voted for, owl:Class becomes a no brainer and we can vote on including the axiom proposed by Antoine in the core ex:myClass  a  rdfs:Class, owl:Class .
Further details and dial in instructions: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20161108

Kind regards,
Armin