Re: rdfs:class versus owl:class in SOSA-Core & JSON

Not sure "as  JSON-LD only" makes much sense to me - JSON-LD is more
appropriate for instance document using SOSA-core than conveying the
definitions. And its not dependent on the definitions themselves published
in JSON.  Maybe I'm missing something here,

Rob