Re: ssn: readying for WD publication SSN EDITORS please read

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for bringing this up.

As pointed out before, I would be happy to take the lead on the
SOSA-core integration into the main document.

As far as naming is concerned, I would hope we can stay with SOSA-core
or just SOSA. SSN as acronym is missing the observation and actuation
part but puts emphasis on networks which is something that we  have not
really addressed in that much detail. Using a different name is also a
good way of reminding people that this is something new (and different
than, say, the SSO).

Best,
Krzysztof

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu