Re: ssn: issue-72 inverse properties in sosa-core

I share Simon's assessment. Even though we decided to postpone, the
initial vote was 6 to 1 in favor of inverse properties and this is
something that we should at least keep in our minds. I am not exactly
sure why we want to move so fast on some issues (like the vote on
rdfs:class) but are so slow about deciding about other issues that seem
less controversial.

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu