Re: F2F meetings (was Re: SDW Plenary Call this week)

Hello All,

Based on this massive landslide London has the vote - so just to confirm
the F2F will take place in London 15th-16th December at the Google Offices
in London.

Please update https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Attending_F2F5 with you
plans to attend or not.

Thanks