Agenda for coverage sub-group call, Wednesday 01 June, 1300 UTC

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 11:24:10 +0100
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all

I've set up the meeting page and agenda for our next call:

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Coverage-Telecon20160601#Main_agenda

As discussed in the last meeting, it would be great if sub-group members
could review and edit the requirements page:
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Coverage_draft_requirements

Just edit the wiki page, but leave some indication of your name against an
edit for easy attribution/discussion.

I have highlighted in the agenda some specific questions on the
requirements that we should try to answer tomorrow.

Also, my impression is that although we have plenty of details to work out,
our discussions and the example implementations are starting to point to
some consensus on a solution.  I've had an attempt at documenting that
(with associated questions) here

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Candidate_high_level_technical_approach

and I'd like to discuss that tomorrow.

Thanks