Re: Moon Landing or Safari? A Study of Systematic Errors and their Causes in Geographic Linked Data

Chris-

a very timely comment indeed! At the next OGC meeting Jacobs University and USGS
will suggest hosting Planetary CRSs on the OGC infrastructure. I had to learn
that there are already 2500 such CRSs!

cheers,
Peter

--