Re: ssn "not machine readable"

Loving this discourse :-)  Giving a web developer an ontology is a bit like
giving a caveman a Ferrari. Dang that's shiny Thag - but what do you do
with it?  Is it dangerous? Tastes horrible.   Much of the Linked Data work
out there seems to be an exercise in RDF syntax, not in semantic
expression.  Things like using owl:sameAs to point to Google maps to
provide a spatial context.

We can make as significant different as long as we have a very simple entry
point that is caveman friendly, and allows us to layer on functionality,
and that functionality is clearly expressed (i.e. this module allows you to
check the validity of aspects X,Y,Z, this module allows you to discover X
given Y..

Must go get me a mammoth....
rob