Re: Coverage subgroup - document for discussion

Hi,
I've put some detail on the page
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Data_cube_for_coverage to identity
different possible directions for this aspect.

FYI My project with OGC is concerned with UC1 and UC2, which seems
complementary to the other activites supporting this thread.

Cheers
Rob Atkinson