Re: ssn: action-155

> On the other hand, I am aware  that some of the more OWL-DLish
> expressions in SSN are the least understood,

I absolutely agree and this is why I proposed a horizontal and vertical
modularization with a tiny core ontology (pattern) in a schema.org-style
that only makes use of RDFS. Horizontal modules would then add more
classes and relations (e.g., for deployment, sampling,...) and vertical
modules would add more expressivity and further ontological commitments.

Best,
Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu