Re: Good practice for publishing geometry of a thing as different geometry types?

From: Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 12:09:24 +0200
To: Ghislain Atemezing <ghislain.atemezing@mondeca.com>
Cc: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
ghislain.atemezing@mondeca.com>:

> [snip]
>
> I really think this depends on the use case or the intended usage of the
> dataset.

Perhaps it is (too) idealistic, but I hope it is possible to recommend ways
to publish data irrespective of use cases or intended usage. Just publish
data in the best conceivable way, a way that makes sense and makes the data
sufficiently self-describing. That should allow any use case, present or
future.

Regards,
Frans