Re: [ssn] how to document ssn for FPWD

From: Le Phuoc, Danh <danh.lephuoc@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 09:09:49 +0000
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
CC: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Kerry and SSN editors,

To get some work done in the meantime, I would propose some actions for the SSN telco next week:

1. Generate the HTML documents from current version of  SSN ontology proposed by Armin by  using LODE (removed DOLCE)

2. Put HTML documents of SSN ontology into to Section 4  of [1].Section 4 will have three suction sections by group the concepts and properties  on three modules indicated in Figure 1 of [1] (i.e. Sensing Device core, O&M module and Sensor Network Modules)

3. Collect feedbacks to raise issues to prioritize which one will be resolved before  FPWD and other will be addressed in later phases

4. Assign actions to editors/contributors.

I'll be responsible for action 1 and 2 to have some materials ready before the SSN telco. Any suggestions and comments are more than welcome.

Best,

Danh
[1] http://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn/