Re: Absence of key scientific spatial data formats within common formats to implementation of Best Practices [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To clarify my final statement. When I say 'huge' I am referring to the
community utilizing and exchanging these data formats over the internet.
The primary example of the scale, breadth, depth and diversity of the
community I am referring to can be seen every fall in San Francisco when
over 22,000 of the worlds leading earth and geophysical scientists come
together for the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting. I would hazard a
guess that only a handfull of the attendees there have never heard of the
scientific data formats we are referring to above. I'll state again that I
think it would be a huge injustice if this WG did not engage fully with
that community of educated users.

Lewis