Re: Geonovum testbed

Hi Linda,
Thanks for sharing this. I was very interested in topic 3, however I didn't
find any results.
I read and acknowledge the Apiwise assumptions [0] which were made. These
make perfect sense however were there any results as of yet?

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 2:03 AM, Linda van den Brink <
l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl> wrote:

> -          Crawlable spatial data – very relevant, they looked at how to
> publish spatial data on the web and the best ways to make it indexable by
> search engines and usable for web programmers. Crawlers turned out to be
> pretty slow with indexing… Also they tried to start engaging a community
> around this topic (of web developers), and intend to keep doing this.

Where is this happening? Only over on schema.org or elsewhere? We have been
looking at learning API's whilst crawling and hence able to use them more
intelligently in an automated fashion so lots of the work I do has a lot of
overlap here.

A really nice piece of work and thank you for posting tot he group. Have a
nice weekend :)
Lewis

[0]
https://github.com/geo4web-testbed/topic3/wiki/Apiwise-proposal#assumptions