time of coverage calls

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 17:08:58 +0000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all

I've reviewed all the responses I received to the mail around availability
to participate in coverage calls: many thanks for those.

There was no time that everyone could do, but the most votes were in favour
of the Wednesday 2000 UTC slot.

Bearing in mind Kerry's sensible recommendation in the call last night that
we stick to a single time, rather than varying from meeting to meeting, I
propose that we go ahead with that, on alternate weeks - when the plenary
meetings are not happening.

So the first meeting will be on 9 March at 2000 UTC

We may need to review this when daylight saving kicks in, as that will
change the time difference between UK and Australia from 11 hours to 9, and
might mean that another slot is preferable.

Apologies to those who can't make that time.  We'll endeavour to keep good
minutes and  conversations via the mailing list.

Thanks everyone

Bill