BP sub group WebEx details etc

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 09:28:23 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, "Tandy, Jeremy" <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, Payam Barnaghi <p.barnaghi@surrey.ac.uk>
I've set up a new WebEx bridge for the BP sub group, starting next
Wednesday at 15:00UTC.

To help things along, I've also set up an agenda page [1] that includes
the dial in details and other boiler plate stuff. Here's what Ed or
Kerry does every week:

- Take the previous agenda page, click edit, copy the wiki text;
- Paste that into a new page;
- Edit the time details, last week's minutes link etc.
- write the actual agenda.

Note the annotations section at the bottom of the page which is what the
smarts actually pick up.

Ideally you then go to the meetings page [2], click edit and then save
it as a minor edit without actually changing anything. This refreshes
the table that is auto-generated by the wiki, and therefore gives people
an easy route to that week's agenda.

The WebEx bridge is different from the joint calls of course and
therefore has a different URL and password - see the IRC topic line for
that (it's really easy this time).

I'll be on the call on Wednesday.

Cheers

Phil.