Re: Spatial Data on the Web meeting this week

All. Regrets for today's meeting & late notice. I've found the limit of my
endurance after a meeting in China this weekend followed by busy days at
work.

Regarding meeting schedules ...

A poll of interested folks reveals that our preferred slot is ... Wednesday
@ 15:00utc

Can we editors get some help setting up the webex etc.

Many thanks, from a very tired Jeremy