Fragment identifiers in SDWWG deliverables

From: Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 13:40:06 +0200
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I notice that URIs with fragment identifiers, like
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#describe-geometry don't work well in my
browser (Chrome). I should land in Best Practice 10 (found that out by
going to the HRML source code), but I wind up in the middle of BP 2. I have
the feeling it has to do with the (new) layout for W3C documents,
specifically the navigation sidebar. In Firefox I arrive at the right spot
in the document, but if I pop out the sidebar and then open the URI in
another tab, I land in a seemingly random position.

I have noticed the same problem in the UCR document. Does anyone notice the
same problem? If I am not the only one, we should probably try to fix the
problem, because this does hamper readability of the deliverables.

Regards,
Frans