Re: SOSA core - procedures vs devices

Hi,

This is actually fine and there will be no problem with doing this
(also) on the SOSA-Core classes as long as we use subclassing as
alignments and hence do not try to change the semantics of core classes
after the fact. Vertical modules introduce new/finer distinctions to the
same domain of interpretation, horizontal modules broaden the domain of
interpretation.

Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu