Re: Wanted: feedback on UCR requirements

Thank you Jon. My concern in this thread is mainly the Use Cases &
Requirements, so it is about stating current problems and wishes and not so
much about how to solve problems and how to make wishes come true. But your
points provide good input for the BP editors, who are reading along of
course.

Regards,
Frans