RE: Best Practices sub-group: agenda for Wed 13 July

Frans,
+1
Chris

From: Frans Knibbe [mailto:frans.knibbe@geodan.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 1:37 PM
To: Jeremy Tandy
Cc: SDW WG Public List
Subject: Re: Best Practices sub-group: agenda for Wed 13 July

Hello Jeremy,

Sorry, I can't attend today's BP meeting. I took the afternoon off to join a picnic to mark (or celebrate) the end of my eldest son's school year.

Regards,
Frans

On 11 July 2016 at 21:20, Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org<mailto:ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>> wrote:
Jeremy,

Likely regrets from me. I can make the Coverages call, but am double booked at the next hour this week. I may be able to weasel out of my other duty.

Best Regards,
Scott