Re: [SDW] Approving OWL-time for FPWD

Hi Andrea,
That's a good resource. I see that you can get URI on the fly like this one
http://reference.data.gov.uk/doc/gregorian-instant/2016-07-08T17:36:00
<http://reference.data.gov.uk/doc/gregorian-instant/2016-07-08T17:36:00.ttl>
I think that kind of resource might probably be useful in a BP section
where we can either point this type of resource to users or even to prove
some existing approaches.

Best,
Ghislain

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D