Re: Units of Measure (BP, Coverages, SSN,Time?)

This is the type of recommendation i think we need. Lets refine... the
missing bits are:
1 guidance on what vocabulary.. even noting that different communities use
different ones and naming them is a help.
2 provision of mappings if you want to interoperate across community choice
here.. do you embed multiple uris, or provide sone sort of sameAs service?
3 concrete examples

I dont quite follow the final paragraph and the implications for what the
encoding would look like?

Rob