Re: BP doc FPWD - vote to release

Hi - all the comments received in the run up to FPWD have now been
processed, commits made and merged back into the Editors Draft [1] on
gh-pages branch of w3c/sdw repo. As far as I am concerned, it's up to date
and fair game for new comments thoughts and ideas!

Don't forget that you can _directly_ update the discussion about the ISSUES
in the document (please!) ... they're all linked from the doc or take a
look at GitHub [2]

Thanks for all your support, Jeremy

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/
[2]: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues