Proposal to change "Geospatial Expert" to "Spatial Data Custodian"

Hi Ed. Thanks for your comments.

> I would replace the term "Geosptial Experts" with "Spatial Data
Custodians" you might be an expert without the responsibility  to publish
data to an SDI or you might be a creator of VGI and not an expert !

I get your point, but our emphasis is on those people who commonly use SDIs
in their routine work. I don't think we even thought of non-experts
providing VGI.

Am looking for others in the WG to endorse this before making a change.
Please respond with +1 (or 0 or -1) to vote; comments are optional.

Jeremy