From: Jeremy Tandy [mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 February 2016 09:33
To: Linda van den Brink; Payam Barnaghi; SDW WG Public List
Subject: Proposed time slot for Best Practice sub-group teleconf - respond by Monday 29-Feb

Hi.

At last night's weekly teleconf (minutes [1]), we agreed to set up sub-group meetings for best practices, time, ssn and coverage deliverables.

Sub-groups will meet EVERY OTHER WEEK, starting w/c 7-Mar.

(Unfortunately I will miss the meeting this week due to work travel- but Linda will definitely be available for the BP sub-group meeting ... kindly asking Ed to help chair the first meeting whilst we get used to the webex/irc stuff!)

For BEST PRACTICES, we propose:

EITHER: Wednesday @ 15:00utc
OR: Wednesday @ 20:00utc (this is the 'normal slot we've been using for the full group meeting).

So the first meeting for BP sub-group would then be 9-Mar.

We've gone for euro/US 'friendly' times given those of you on the call last night who indicated that you want to participate:

[20:18] <kerry> who want to be here for BP meetings?
[20:18] <jtandy> +1
[20:18] <eparsons> +1
[20:18] <AndreaPerego> +1
[20:18] <billroberts> +1
[20:18] <Linda> +1
[20:18] <ScottSimmons> +1
[20:18] <MattPerry> +1
[20:18] <LarsG> +1
[20:18] <ClausStadler> +1
[20:18] <ChrisLittle> +0
[20:19] <robin> +1

If neither of these suggestions are suitable, then please make some suggestions- albeit we might not be able to accommodate them.

Answers by end Monday 29-Feb please!

Best regards, Jeremy

[1]: https://www.w3.org/2016/02/24-sdw-minutes