Re: Chris Little's comments on the BP - Issues 128 and 204

No I disagree... For the vast majority of the current uses of spatial data
on the web WGS84 is used without problem, as the GIS/Geospatial community
we have still not accepted that we are the minority, the people with very
specific use cases.. For 99% of the potential uses of spatial data on the
web today WGS84 is fine.

Ed

*Ed Parsons*
Geospatial Technologist, Google