WebEx Details for F2F 3

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 09:45:28 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

The WebEx details for the F2F next week are now on the wiki [1].

It is very irritating that I can't put the password in the public domain
next to the WebEx link - we get a *lot* of trolls that way - so please
note that, using my highly developed cryptographic skills, I have
selected 'sdw' as the password. This will be in the topic line of the IRC.

The WebEx is available all day from 09:00 - 18:00 local time (03:00
onwards EDT)

[1] https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Agenda_F2F3
--

Phil Archer