Re: OWL-Time - ISSUE-65: General purpose temporal predicates

Doesn’t that depend on what a Temporal Entity “is”. The ISO - OGC feature-geometry disjunction is based on Geometry being a model property for a Feature (Spatial Thing), not the Feature itself. It seems to me that this could have a parallel in OWL-Time, with Temporal Entity being the thing with an extent in time, and Duration or TimePosition being a model property for that Entity. If that parallel is valid, then it wouldn’t be inconsistent to say that a Feature is-also-a Temporal Entity if it has a Duration or TimePosition model property.

Josh