Re: units of measure - was RE: Comments on the SOSA and SSN implementations

What is the status of sdmx though? I looked at it and its definitions are
over specific imho. Uom is a much more fundamental concern than the scope
of the various sdmx vocabs.  This is at the core of the BP challenge... the
difficulty of reuse in a bit of a governance vacuum for common concerns.
Imho Sdw needs to  pave the way for better designed common components under
w3c auspices.

Rob Atkinson