From: Simon.Cox@csiro.au [mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:17 AM
To: Little, Chris; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Cc: sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org
Subject: RE: Time Ontology outstanding issues: Notes to be removed or incorporated

A couple of quick comments on process/record keeping:

>  Propose to delete as the Ontology is intended to be used separately from the Requirements document

Yes. But this information should be relocated into whatever becomes the response to the requirements document – i.e. there is a link from requirements to solution which needs to be recorded, though it should not be embedded in the solution.

>  Propose to leave as a useful Note unless there is a W3C policy against this, or incorporate into main body of text

That depends on what the rule or convention for use of ‘Note’ is within W3C recs.

Simon