From: Krzysztof Janowicz [mailto:janowicz@ucsb.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 December, 2016 12:14
To: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>; Raúl García Castro <rgarcia@fi.upm.es>; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: ssn ready for review

> Logically maybe, but the document itself is called the Semantic Sensor Network ontology. Not sure what the policy is in the W3C. Phil again?

I think this really should not be a problem. It is just a question of whether we talk first about the core (SOSA) and then about what comes on top of it (the rest of the SSN) or the other way around. After all, SOSA is part of SSN same as SSO was before. As we expect the core to have a larger user base, having it first may make sense. I am okay with both approaches.

Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu