Re: [ssn] equivalence axioms to relate the old ssn to the new ssn.

+1

Is there a specific recommendation or set of tools out there that drives
people to conflate the separate concepts of namespace, ontology IRI and
file location? I can see why they are often the same, in the interests of
having both the namespace and ontology IRI resolve to something - but with
a more conscientious approach to content-negotiation this doesnt seem to be
generally applicable. Do we need to spell the differences out whenever we
do treat these independently?

Rob