RE: Coverage subgroup call, 07 Dec, 2000 UTC

Although I had suggested EO-QB was stable we snuck in a bit more, including Chris Little’s suggestion,  but it should now  be stable since yesterday.  There are a few issues marked, but some of those are questions on which feedback is requested, and the remaining one relates to improving the references (and does require a little real work). But really, it should be quite close to final final, subject to comments. I hope we can delay responding to comments until *after* the vote in London.

For  QB4ST--- I keep promising to look closely – but have still not got there yet…..

From: Bill Roberts [mailto:bill@swirrl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 December 2016 12:48 AM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Coverage subgroup call, 07 Dec, 2000 UTC

Hi all

I've set up the meeting page and agenda on the wiki for a coverage subgroup call at the usual time tomorrow evening.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Coverage-Telecon20161207

The main business is reviewing how close we are to having documents suitable for FWPD that can be voted on at the face to face meeting in London on 15 December.

Cheers

Bill