Re: Requirements for units of measure, accuracy and precision

Ignoring the UoM thing for now (although I can see @josh's point about it
being needed to define CRS), can folks tell me whether BP 5 "Describe the
positional accuracy of spatial data" [1] is on the right track to meet
requirements about precision and accuracy? If not, please can one of you
fine folks make some suggests content changes?

Thanks in advance. Jeremy

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#desc-accuracy