coverages discussion at Lisbon F2F

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 09:02:06 +0200
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Kerry

We talked about the TPAC schedule in the coverages call yesterday.  The
following things came up:

- several of the regular contributors will not be able to participate at
all, including Duo, Rob, Chris, Scott and Maik
- Jon aims to join remotely for the coverages discussion but is scheduled
to present (also remotely) to the OGC conference around 3.30 Lisbon time on
the Monday afternoon
- Sam should be available to join remotely, if the time is not too bad a
fit to Canberra.

So, my conclusion is that we won't get too much discussion of technical
detail done at the meeting, but should still use it as a focus for pulling
documents together and reviewing them. It would be valuable to have a
session where we can get feedback on drafts and input on direction setting
from you, Ed and the rest of the group.

Therefore, can I request a 2 hour 'plenary' slot on coverages, preferably
on Tuesday morning?  (In addition we'll take opportunities for hands-on
work or less formal discussions during other parts of the meeting - for
example I've not been involved in the SSN work, so might join only parts of
that).

Thanks

Bill