RE: Coverage subgroup call, Wednesday 24 August, 1300 UTC

Please accept my apologies for non-attendance. Bill – if you can use more time at the f2f than my initial suggestion, then please do  put your request on the  table- Kerry

From: Bill Roberts [mailto:bill@swirrl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 August 2016 4:46 PM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Coverage subgroup call, Wednesday 24 August, 1300 UTC

Hi all

There will be a coverage subgroup call this week, on Wednesday 24 August at 1300UTC (1 hour before the Best Practices call).

Meeting details and agenda at https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Coverage-Telecon20160824

The main thing I'd like to get through is planning for the TPAC face to face meeting, in terms of time requirements, objectives and preparation.

Thanks and hope to speak to many of you tomorrow

Best regards

 Bill