Re: Question about identifiers

And hence governance arrangements are the key thing to work through - as
per UK establishing a policy framework. This in turn provides a driver for
leveraging the vendor and jurisdictional neutral processes of SDO
(standards development organisations) wherever possible. Other governance
arrangements are "buyer beware" - not a problem as long as your
implementation strategy accepts and accounts for the potentially limited
lifespan of whatever you choose.

Rob