Re: Question about identifiers

While I accept that the current view of URI schemes having no explicit
meaning, I do see great value in the /{municipality}/{quarter}
/{neighbourhood} as a simple way of
expressing geographical hierarchy independent of geometry... What's the
worst that could happen ?

Ed

*Ed Parsons *FRGS
Geospatial Technologist, Google