Re: Wanted: feedback on UCR requirements

Hi Frank

The main things were:

- 5.14 seems to have some overlap with 5.15, and we had some discussions
(though no firm conclusion) on whether we need 5.14.  It is more specific
to coverages than 5.15 so perhaps worth keeping.
- 5.44 (streamable data) - it's not always feasible or sensible to stream
data.  In our discussions of coverage data, we concluded it may be partly
at odds with 5.3 (compressible data).

Other than that, I think you have already dealt with other things we
discussed under the heading of coverage.

In the section 6.4 cross-references, there are some other requirements
which we think are probably relevant to coverages, but I think you have
picked up the ones that are most coverage-specific, except perhaps Support
for Tiling, which we reckon is important for coverages.  If you could add
that to 6.4, that would be good.

Thanks

Bill