sdw; Fwd: RE: About joint web-conf with oneM2M (Wed, 31 Aug. 8am EDT)

This would be a particularly interesting to the ssn  topic of sdw.  Unfortunately it overlaps with our regular coverage call, but I will try to make it  (or most of it) and report back. - Kerry

From: Yingying Chen [mailto:yingying@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, 15 August 2016 1:22 PM
To: Zhangyongjing (Yongjing) <zhangyongjing@huawei.com>; Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Cc: Kovatsch, Matthias <matthias.kovatsch@siemens.com>; Heuer, Joerg <joerg.heuer@siemens.com>; Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>; member-wot-ig@w3.org; Elloumi, Omar (Nokia - FR) <omar.elloumi@nokia.com>; Dongjoo Kim <dongjoo7.kim@lge.com>; Martin Bauer <Martin.Bauer@neclab.eu>
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: About joint web-conf with oneM2M (Wed, 31 Aug. 8am EDT)

Hi Yongjing and All,

W3C WoT IG group confirmed the joint meeting with oneM2M. The meeting time is Wed, 31 Aug. 8am EDT. Please find the meeting details below.

WebEx Meeting link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=me9f16a4f569cc10028cd92ed566d0eb6

Password: Nq3iDn53
Host code: 325543
Audio connection: +1-617-324-0000 (US Toll Number) with access code: 645 704 477
IRC: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=wot

Would you please forward the meeting information to your WG people?

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Yingying