RE: agenda for SDW plenary meeting this week

+1

From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 2:02 PM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: agenda for SDW plenary meeting this week

Dear friends and colleagues,
The SDW meeting this week will be, as usual at 3 August 2016 13:00 GMT<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SDWWG+Call&iso=20160803T13&p1=1440&ah=1> (click for your local time).
We are expecting a low-ish  turnout due to all those northern-hemisphere slackers (from whom a tiny ray of weak sunshine is an excuse to down tools) so if you are planning to be there for the meeting then  a quick “+1” reply to this email will be helpful; else we may cancel due to lack of interest.

Main agenda

  1.  CRS -- who is our primary audience and what do they need? And then what about the rest of them?
  2.  Best Practices:

     *   progress and planning;
     *   consolidating (merging) best practices, e.g. the ones on identifiers;
     *   bumping into concrete.

More info, including how to dial in: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20160803#Main_agenda

-Kerry & Ed