Re: ISO 19115 - DCAT - Schema.org mapping (working draft)

Thank for the pointer, Dan! I'll look into the new version of Schema.org
and update the current mappings accordingly.

And... I think we'll need to come back to you and the Schema.org CG to
have feedback on these mappings - especially wrt open issues (e.g.,
identifiers, concepts / concept schemes).

Cheers,

Andrea