Re: SDW Next Meeting

My regrets as I'm travelling for a project meeting.

From: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com<mailto:eparsons@google.com>>
Date: Tuesday 26 April 2016 12:27
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-sdw-wg@w3.org>>, "sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org>" <SDWWG@lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:SDWWG@lists.opengeospatial.org>>
Subject: SDW Next Meeting

Hello Everyone,

The next meeting of the group will be held on Wednesday 27th April at 13:00 UTC.

The joining instructions are in the meeting link below, please make sure you use the same nickname for both webex and IRC.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20160427

Remember you now need to enter both a meeting ID and password for webex, if you are having problems with this ask for help on the IRC channel SDW.

Agenda

  *   SSN A Primer
  *   A Spatial Ontology
  *   W3C TPAC and F2F in Lisbon